This site shows some tips for hosting PARSSM.
Roles of host society
The following items are the list to be done towards PARSSM.
- Contact all members in PARSU via email in spring, and update of their contact information. If any, send the information to RSJ (email@example.com), and RSJ will update PARSU WEB page.
For the list of members, you should check the minutes for PARSSM in last year.
- Fix the meeting schedule (contact to IROS conference organizer)
(ask each if they organize other special events to avoid any overlapping.
e.g. RSJ usually organizes RSJ Lunch and Tutorial.)
- Book a room and ask IROS organizer to prepare lunch for the meeting.
- Create agenda of the meeting
- Announce the meeting information to the members and respond to the questions and comments from the members regarding the meeting.
- Operation of the meeting on the day
- Make the minutes, and correct materials of each presentation. Then send them to RSJ, and RSJ will update PARSU web page.
Annotation: Proposal for hosting PARSSM
Basic rules from 2016 are:
- When IROS is held in the PARSU member country, the local society hosts the PARSU summit meeting at IROS site.
- An Offer of hosting summit meeting is welcome, and if there is no specific offer, then KROS and RSJ host the summit meeting in turn, basically.
- Hosting includes arranging the meeting place and lunch, announcement of the meeting, and their budget.
- The host society is decided in the PARSU summit meeting two years in advance.
History of host
- 9th ARSSM / IROS2014 (Chicago, USA): KROS
- 10th ARSSM / IROS2015 (Hamburg, Germany): RSJ
- 11th ARSSM / IROS2016 (Daejeong, Korea): KROS
- 12th ARSSM / IROS2017 (Vancouver, Canada): ARAA
- 13th ARSSM / IROS2018 (Madrid, Spain): RST
- 14th PARSSM / IROS2019 (Macau, China): CAA (pending)
- 15th PARSSM / IROS2020 (Las Vegas, USA): open (candidate: RSJ)
- 16th PARSSM / IROS2021 (Prague, Czech Republic): open (candidate: KROS)
Template data of agenda and minutes
Following data are agenda and minutes of 10th ARSSM in 2015. Please use these data as template for your documentation.